Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Todholes Hill is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°24'47"N 3°58'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 274545, 615030
- OS Grid: NS745150
- Mapcode Local: GBR 05MV.FC
- Mapcode Global: WH4SN.S6DL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Todholes Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.