Toadhole Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Toadhole Plantation is a forest or wood in Aston-on-Trent, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Aston-on-Trent
- Parish/Community: Aston upon Trent
- District/Borough: South Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°51'58"N 1°23'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441101, 330044
- OS Grid: SK411300
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7H2.94Y
- Mapcode Global: WHDH7.L6VY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Toadhole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.