Titlington Pike, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Titlington Pike is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Hedgeley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°26'15"N 1°51'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408763, 615991
- OS Grid: NU087159
- Mapcode Local: GBR H5FK.FK
- Mapcode Global: WHC19.CL27
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Titlington Pike within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.