Titler's Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Titler's Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Newborough
- District/Borough: East Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'9"N 1°49'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412395, 324643
- OS Grid: SK123246
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4C3.992
- Mapcode Global: WHCG3.1DSL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Titler's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.