Tippet Holme Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tippet Holme Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Old Byland and Scawton
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°16'47"N 1°7'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 456668, 487475
- OS Grid: SE566874
- Mapcode Local: GBR NLJY.XK
- Mapcode Global: WHD8D.LPKD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tippet Holme Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.