Tip Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tip Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Shirland and Higham
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'20"N 1°25'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438542, 358513
- OS Grid: SK385585
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6BM.6FG
- Mapcode Global: WHDFW.2SF5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tip Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.