Tinhead Hill, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tinhead Hill is a hill or mountain in Edington, East Dorset
- Built-Up Area: Edington
- Parish/Community: Edington
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°16'14"N 2°5'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 394094, 152406
- OS Grid: ST940524
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2VW.7FK
- Mapcode Global: VH97B.SBK4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tinhead Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.