Tingley Field Plantation, Central Bedfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tingley Field Plantation is a forest or wood in Central Bedfordshire
- Parish/Community: Shillington
- Unitary Authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°57'33"N 0°21'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 513143, 230250
- OS Grid: TL131302
- Mapcode Local: GBR H5S.141
- Mapcode Global: VHFR8.S0SX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tingley Field Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.