Tindall Point, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tindall Point is a wetland in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Cloughton
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'24"N 0°26'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 501544, 496828
- OS Grid: TA015968
- Mapcode Local: GBR TLC1.RY
- Mapcode Global: WHGBM.7R69
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tindall Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.