Tindal Moor, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tindal Moor is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cliffe
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'2"N 0°39'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 488736, 436513
- OS Grid: SE887365
- Mapcode Local: GBR RSW9.8B
- Mapcode Global: WHGF6.X9XX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tindal Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.