Thwaites Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thwaites Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Markington with Wallerthwaite
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°5'31"N 1°32'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429843, 466348
- OS Grid: SE298663
- Mapcode Local: GBR KPN3.8T
- Mapcode Global: WHC81.7DFP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thwaites Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.