We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thulston is a village in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Elvaston
- District/Borough: South Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°52'57"N 1°23'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 440914, 331848
- OS Grid: SK409318
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7GW.8HT
- Mapcode Global: WHDH1.KTN0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thulston within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Thulston in the Domesday Book
A village in Litchurch hundred,
in the county of Derbyshire.
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Henry of Ferrers
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Geoffrey Alselin (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 3 shillings in 1086