We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Througham is a hamlet in Gloucestershire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Bisley-with-Lypiatt
- District/Borough: Stroud
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'15"N 2°7'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391740, 208056
- OS Grid: SO917080
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1M9.Y9T
- Mapcode Global: VH94T.6R04
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Througham within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Througham in the Domesday Book
A village in Bisley hundred,
in the county of Gloucestershire.
- Overlord in 1066: King Edward
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Leofnoth
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Earl Hugh
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Earl Hugh
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1086
- Households: 4 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 1 men's plough
- Meadow: 4 acres