Throlam Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Throlam Plantation is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Holme upon Spalding Moor
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°48'21"N 0°45'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482128, 435118
- OS Grid: SE821351
- Mapcode Local: GBR RS5F.GF
- Mapcode Global: WHFD1.DL0P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Throlam Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.