Three Fields Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Three Fields Plantation is a forest or wood in Sharnford, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Sharnford
- Parish/Community: Sharnford
- District/Borough: Blaby
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°31'2"N 1°17'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448234, 291293
- OS Grid: SP482912
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7MG.4J7
- Mapcode Global: VHCSY.LZ1J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Three Fields Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.