Three Brothers Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Three Brothers Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Capheaton
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°7'32"N 1°56'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403476, 581265
- OS Grid: NZ034812
- Mapcode Local: GBR G9V5.8B
- Mapcode Global: WHB1P.2F3B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Three Brothers Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.