We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thornton is a village in Middlesbrough, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Middlesbrough
- Parish/Community: Stainton and Thornton
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°30'58"N 1°15'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447906, 513680
- OS Grid: NZ479136
- Mapcode Local: GBR MJM6.PV
- Mapcode Global: WHD75.LRH5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thornton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Thornton in the Domesday Book
A village in Langbaurgh hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Edmund
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert Malet
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Robert Malet
- Taxable Value: 1 geld