Thorn Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thorn Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Wetwang
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°0'33"N 0°35'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492904, 457952
- OS Grid: SE929579
- Mapcode Local: GBR SQC2.DK
- Mapcode Global: WHGD9.0H7B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thorn Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.