Thomas's Plantation, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thomas's Plantation is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Pentewan Valley
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°18'47"N 4°47'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 201273, 49659
- OS Grid: SX012496
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZX.CBG4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 08V6.NPY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thomas's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.