Thomas's Hill Plantation, Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thomas's Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Milton Abbas
- District/Borough: North Dorset
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'26"N 2°17'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 379405, 102770
- OS Grid: ST794027
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0YC.8WR
- Mapcode Global: FRA 662X.J65
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thomas's Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.