Thirkleby Wold, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thirkleby Wold is a hill or mountain in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kirby Grindalythe
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°5'48"N 0°35'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492561, 467683
- OS Grid: SE925676
- Mapcode Local: GBR SPB2.W6
- Mapcode Global: WHGCW.Z917
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thirkleby Wold within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.