Thirds Land, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thirds Land is a forest or wood in Great Malvern, Worcestershire
- Built-Up Area: Great Malvern
- Parish/Community: Malvern Wells
- District/Borough: Malvern Hills
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°4'47"N 2°20'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 376756, 242442
- OS Grid: SO767424
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0G0.H23
- Mapcode Global: VH934.CZZF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thirds Land within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.