Thimbleby Bank Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thimbleby Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Thimbleby
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°20'41"N 1°18'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445578, 494607
- OS Grid: SE455946
- Mapcode Local: GBR MLC6.86
- Mapcode Global: WHD84.011W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thimbleby Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.