Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Tom is a hill or mountain in Aberdeenshire
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeenshire
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 57°7'5"N 3°5'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 334237, 803558
- OS Grid: NJ342035
- Mapcode Local: GBR WD.5DMP
- Mapcode Global: WH6M1.JBXY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Tom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.