The Slade, West Berkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Slade is a hamlet in West Berkshire
Other current and historical names
- Hopgoods Green
- Slade, The
- Parish/Community: Bucklebury
- Unitary Authority: West Berkshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°25'37"N 1°13'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 453530, 170076
- OS Grid: SU535700
- Mapcode Local: GBR 931.FGP
- Mapcode Global: VHCZD.LDV8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Slade within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.