The Saddle, Argyll and Bute
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Saddle is a hill or mountain in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°7'55"N 4°51'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 222584, 696930
- OS Grid: NS225969
- Mapcode Local: GBR 08.KLZ1
- Mapcode Global: WH2LH.C4NG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Saddle within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.