The New Forest, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The New Forest is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Wigginton
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'29"N 1°6'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 458510, 459134
- OS Grid: SE585591
- Mapcode Local: GBR NPPW.TY
- Mapcode Global: WHD9R.Y3C8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The New Forest within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.