The Nab Head, Pembrokeshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Nab Head is a coastal headland in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°45'18"N 5°12'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 179054, 211127
- OS Grid: SM790111
- Mapcode Local: GBR G2.FPKP
- Mapcode Global: VH0V6.R4XW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Nab Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.