The Little Belt, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Little Belt is a forest or wood in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- Built-Up Area: Gainsborough
- Parish/Community: Thonock
- District/Borough: West Lindsey
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'44"N 0°46'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 481996, 391324
- OS Grid: SK819913
- Mapcode Local: GBR RX2Z.KG
- Mapcode Global: WHFFZ.5HLB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Little Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.