The Ling Ground, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Ling Ground is a forest or wood in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Abbots Morton
- District/Borough: Stratford-on-Avon
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°11'19"N 1°56'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404483, 254509
- OS Grid: SP044545
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3K5.PDZ
- Mapcode Global: VHB0F.D7GX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Ling Ground within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.