Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Kip is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°34'19"N 2°20'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378602, 630980
- OS Grid: NT786309
- Mapcode Local: GBR D420.ZF
- Mapcode Global: WH8Y7.06KR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Kip within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.