We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Glory Wood is a forest or wood in Dorking, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Dorking
- Parish/Community: Mole Valley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'26"N 0°19'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 517200, 148551
- OS Grid: TQ172485
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGQ.35G
- Mapcode Global: VHGS7.CH2G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Glory Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.