Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Bank Wood is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°35'18"N 2°31'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 367271, 632878
- OS Grid: NT672328
- Mapcode Local: GBR B3VT.1J
- Mapcode Global: WH8XY.7SVQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Bank Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.