We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Bank is a village in Cheshire East
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: The Bank
- Parish/Community: Odd Rode
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°6'47"N 2°13'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384618, 357362
- OS Grid: SJ846573
- Mapcode Local: GBR 12X.SV2
- Mapcode Global: WHBCD.P0PP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.