Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Terrybank Tarn is a water feature in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Mansergh
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'11"N 2°37'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359500, 482500
- OS Grid: SD595825
- Mapcode Local: GBR BM3G.Y2
- Mapcode Global: WH94G.PS70
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Terrybank Tarn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.