We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tenner's Bottom is a valley in Devon
- Parish/Community: Marldon
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°26'42"N 3°37'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 284486, 61861
- OS Grid: SX844618
- Mapcode Local: GBR QQ.5HHF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 379W.6B4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tenner's Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.