Ten Acre Spinney, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ten Acre Spinney is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Upwood and the Raveleys
- District/Borough: Huntingdonshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°24'52"N 0°10'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 524647, 281207
- OS Grid: TL246812
- Mapcode Local: GBR J1R.L4F
- Mapcode Global: VHGLJ.1K4R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ten Acre Spinney within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.