Ten Acre Copse, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ten Acre Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Donhead St. Mary
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'16"N 2°8'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 389779, 122798
- OS Grid: ST897227
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1XK.XNB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 66DG.7CW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ten Acre Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.