Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ten Acre Bank is a hill or mountain in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Redcar and Cleveland, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'27"N 1°8'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 455820, 516530
- OS Grid: NZ558165
- Mapcode Local: GBR NHHX.8Y
- Mapcode Global: WHD77.G4Y4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ten Acre Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.