Temple Hill Plantation, Warwickshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Temple Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Warwick, Warwickshire
- Built-Up Area: Warwick
- Parish/Community: Warwick
- District/Borough: Warwick
- County: Warwickshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°16'15"N 1°34'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428652, 263718
- OS Grid: SP286637
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5MB.NYQ
- Mapcode Global: VHBXP.J5RZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Temple Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.