Temple Clump, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Temple Clump is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Chaddleworth
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'5"N 1°24'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441679, 180090
- OS Grid: SU416800
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80B.LPV
- Mapcode Global: VHC1G.N3VH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Temple Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.