Tearing Ledge, Isles of Scilly
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tearing Ledge is an island in Isles of Scilly
- Parish/Community: St. Martin's
- Unitary Authority: Isles of Scilly
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°58'15"N 6°16'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 93947, 16624
- OS Grid: SV939166
- Mapcode Local: GBR BXXR.LWL
- Mapcode Global: VGYBS.8ZRJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tearing Ledge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.