Teagles Copse, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Teagles Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Royal Wootton Bassett
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'37"N 1°56'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404152, 180922
- OS Grid: SU041809
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3T9.7XJ
- Mapcode Global: VHB3J.9WF4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Teagles Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.