Taylor's Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Taylor's Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Ellenhall
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'54"N 2°15'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382842, 326049
- OS Grid: SJ828260
- Mapcode Local: GBR 16C.DFL
- Mapcode Global: WHBDR.92XZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Taylor's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.