Taylorhall Field Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Taylorhall Field Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Askham Richard
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'39"N 1°10'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454249, 448268
- OS Grid: SE542482
- Mapcode Local: GBR NR70.BS
- Mapcode Global: WHDB3.XJHT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Taylorhall Field Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.