Tate's Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tate's Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Crawley
- District/Borough: Winchester
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°5'11"N 1°22'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 444417, 132097
- OS Grid: SU444320
- Mapcode Local: GBR 85L.WNV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 8607.Z0T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tate's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.