Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tarn Point is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bootle
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°17'44"N 3°25'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 307639, 489829
- OS Grid: SD076898
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4LKR.7W
- Mapcode Global: WH71M.F9C5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tarn Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.