We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tap Wood is a forest or wood in Reigate, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Reigate
- Parish/Community: Buckland
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°14'37"N 0°14'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 522978, 150858
- OS Grid: TQ229508
- Mapcode Local: GBR JHS.SB2
- Mapcode Global: VHGS2.SZQZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tap Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.