Tame Valley Canal, Sandwell
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tame Valley Canal is a water feature in West Bromwich, Sandwell
- Built-Up Area: West Bromwich
- Parish/Community: Sandwell, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Sandwell
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°32'54"N 1°57'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 402500, 294500
- OS Grid: SP025945
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2KH.2C
- Mapcode Global: VH9YN.W6SS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tame Valley Canal within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.