We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tacker's Wood is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Blackawton
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°21'2"N 3°42'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 278560, 51470
- OS Grid: SX785514
- Mapcode Local: GBR QL.SF01
- Mapcode Global: FRA 3833.R3Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tacker's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.